Dear Patients and Friends:
Parkside continues to remain diligent in our responsibilities with the well-being of our patients, employees, and our community. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
As you have seen infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control follows the recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), New Jersey Department of Public Health and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We are pleased to inform you that we have obtained the necessary PPE (personal protective equipment) to safely take care of your dental needs.
We are taking employees temperatures daily upon their arrival to work and we’ve treated and sterilized our facility with hospital grade disinfectants to fully kill various bacteria and viruses. And this is in addition to cleaning and wiping all surfaces touched throughout the day. We continue to take whatever measurements necessary to exceed the standard precautions and your expectations.
“Virtual Consultation” is also available to meet with Dr. Kang that can help you to ask questions or have discussions about your treatment needs. Please let us know if you are interested in this service, and our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
Here are some of the changes we have recently updated for your health and safety:
• Appointment availability is limited.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
• We are taking measures to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• Text or call our team upon arrival. We ask that you wait in your car until you are notified that we are ready to see you.
• Our goal is to greet you at the entrance, screen you for any symptoms and take your temperature before entering the office. Before seating you in an operatory we will ask you to use hand sanitizer.
• We ask that only the family member receiving treatment enter the office.
• For your protection, we ask you to enter the building with a mask on.
• Hand sanitizer will be available in the reception area and other places in the office for your benefit.
• You may see that our waiting room and clinical areas will no longer offer magazines, brochures, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
“TOUCHLESS FRONT DESK TEAM”:
We are proud to say we have the technology necessary to operate a touchless system.
• You will notice a few additional steps in our appointment booking process. The team will reach out to you via text before any upcoming appointment with a simple wellness form to prescreen for your appointment. Kindly fill it out and return to us. If you do not have mobile availability the team is available to prescreen over the phone as well.
• For touchless payment team members will be sending a text to pay link before your appointment for any copayments or balance due.
• For same day payments credit cards will be disinfected before being returned to the patient.
• Consent forms will be signed via a signature pad that is disinfected between patients.
• Treatment plan estimates will be emailed to patients upon request to eliminate paper.
• Should you need us at any time or to schedule an appointment you can reach us by email email@example.com or by phone at our office number 201-461-0130 or text at 201-983-8929.
Please view and share our latest COVID-19 Symptom Comparison Chart with your friends and family.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
• Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
• Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
• Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
The TEAM at Parkside Dental and Implant Center